O’Brien Solicitors regularly prepare and present criminal appeals across all levels of criminal Courts. If you are not happy or are concerned that you didn’t get a fair go with a Court decision, O’Brien Solicitors can advise you on whether you have good reasons for an appeal, and professionally and successfully conduct that appeal for you.
We regularly represent people appealing decisions:
- from the Local Court to the District Court
- from the District Court to the Court of Criminal Appeal
- from the Court of Criminal Appeal to the High Court
- from the High Court to the Supreme Court
- from the State Parole Authority to the Supreme Court
See our criminal appeals case studies.
Contact O’Brien Criminal and Civil Solicitors on (02) 9261 4281 to set up a free appointment with the defence lawyers in our Sydney office. 24 hour phone / text: 0421 373 961
O’Brien Criminal and Civil Solicitors are located at:
Suite 504, Level 5